How To Install Nougat Without Root In Redmi Note 4
New feature of Nougat
- App Lock New- Separate App Lock for Dual apps
- Shortcuts for transport card, Mi-pay, Clearing Cache, Cleaner, and Deep Clean
- New Gallery
- New feature in alarm clock for morning report
- New feature for agenda reminder card
- Optimization in mortgage calculator improvements
- New WeChat caches cleaning feature
Things to consider before installing ROM
2.You should also take a backup to be on safe side.
Go to setting➡Additional setting➡Backup & reset➡Local backups➡Backup and backup the apps/data.
Then a backup file will be created, check the backup go to the Explorer➡ Internal storage➡MIUI➡Backup➡All backup.
Copy the recent backup file into your PC or USB OTG.
Step to Install Nougat Developer ROM on Redmi Note 4
See Also:[Guide] GTA IV 4K Ultra Graphics ENB Mod Free Download.
Step1: – Download the Developer ROM for the redmi note 4 [From here].
Step2: –After downloading the ROM on your computer then rename the downloaded ROM file to ‘update.zip’ on your device.
Step3: – Now connect your device to your computer or laptop by via a micro USB cable, copy the downloaded ROM file which renames in step 2 and paste in your redmi note 4 internal storage.