Hi friends, we all love to surf the internet and in today world we can’t even imagine our life without the internet.We all know, today internet is very important it helps us in many different ways like it entertain us, it connects us to the outside world and it gives knowledge.And we all like the Google Chrome as our web suffering browser, also there is many lots of option available but Google Chrome is one of the best.But sometimes when I was suffering the internet, I got an error about the internet connection and I am getting sick with this error dns_probe_finished_no_internet.Now a big question comes to your mind how I solve this error(dns_probe_finished_no_internet).Well don’t worry friends, I am going to introduce you each and every possible solution.
Generally, the error dns_probe_finished_no_internet may occur in Mac due to a problem with default DNS server which is using your computer.And if you are also using the Mac and face the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error then you will be very happy to know, it is very easy to solve this dns_probe_finished_no_internet error, all you have to do just change your default DNS server to other DNS servers like Google’s DNS, Open DNS or other servers DNS.
And if you’re using the Windows operating system the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error might be created by other causes other than the same DNS problem.But if you’re using the windows 10 and face the error dns_probe_finished_no_internet in your Google Chrome then you can only try to clear your Google Chrome data including cookies, browsing history, uninstall add-ons and cached files.
But if you are using the windows 8 and face the same problem(dns_probe_finished_no_internet) and the above method is not working then might be the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error is caused by the other problem of your computer, not by DNS problem.So while looking at your problem I have some solutions for you all.
Cause Of The dns_probe_finished_no_internet Error
Now before going ahead, we need to know what is the reasons for the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error.Well most of us think that the error(dns_probe_finished_no_internet) just comes in Google Chrome, but you also might find it in other browsers too.Now friends let’s look at reasons of the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error.
- Sometimes browser might be incompatible with the operating system in which you work.
- The error also caused by the simple DNS server issue.
- Some of the routers also create this dns_probe_finished_no_internet error and you can solve it by rebooting it.
- Sometimes the problem caused by the settings of your firewall and internet security and generate the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error.
Solve: dns_probe_finished_no_internet Error
Solve dns_probe_finished_no_internet Error Using Command Prompt
- Go to the start menu and type cmd in the search box and run the command prompt as Administrator.
- Now after opening the command prompt first type ipconfig /release and press the Enter button.
- After the above step once again type ipconfig /renew and again press the enter button.
- Now the final step comes in which we will flush the DNS and after this step your dns_probe_finished_no_internet error solve.Once again open the command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
- After entering all the command you just have to restart your computer.And after the restart check your error whether it is still or not.
- Same as the above go to the start menu and type cmd in the search box and run the command prompt as Administrator.
- Now command prompt appears on your screen like in the photo.
- Now type the command netsh winshock reset and press the Enter button same as the above method.
- Now close all the windows and restart your computer.And after computer start, I think your error( dns_probe_finished_no_internet ) will resolve.
By Changing The TCP/IP4 DNS Server Addresses
- First, you need to open your Control Panel and go to the Network and Sharing option and open it.
- After the Network and Sharing option open, now you will see an option Change adapter setting on your right side, open it.
- After opening the Change adapter setting, now select you active wire/wireless connection and right-click on it and select the Properties option as shown in the image.
- Now a new tab is open and you want to select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option from the list and click on the properties.
- Now again a new tab was open and you need to click on the option Use the following DNS server address to activate it.Now type 18.104.22.168 in Preferred DNS Server box and 22.214.171.124 in Alternate DNS Server box.And do not forget to check the Validate Settings on exit box.Now you just need to Click on the OK and your error is solved.
- Now you just wait and try again to access the internet in your Google Chrome.But at this, you easily access to the internet and the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error is gone.
By Changing The Windows Firewall Settings
Sometimes the firewall of your computer also creates the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error it may blocking the way of the site you are trying to reach.So, to solve the error you need to alter the configuration of windows firewall.
- Now first go to the start and search Windows Firewall and open it.
- After opening the Windows Firewall tab, now you will see an option Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall you should click on that option.
- Now you will see the list of programs, now you need to select the Change setting option at the upper right side to activate the list content.
- Now you want to find the Google Chrome option in the list and mark same as the below image and apply the changes by OK.
- Now again open the same web page that was earlier out of access but now this time you quickly access the page without any interruption.
Well if the article solves your dns_probe_finished_no_internet error and you have successfully fixed your dns_probe_finished_no_internet error, then forgot to share this post and write a comment as your feedback.But if you still face the dns_probe_finished_no_internet error, so please write a comment and tell about the situation of your error.